Somehow, part of my message went missing, here is the complete message.

Adobe Flash Player
Version 16.0.0.257
This appears to be the most recent as of today.
This info  came from:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

The player can also be downloaded from this page.

To check your Flash Player settings, do the following:
1. Press the Windows key and the letter "R", to open the Run dialogue.
2. When the run dialogue opens, type the following :
control
This will open the control panel.
3. Press the letter "F" until you hear Flash Player 32-bit, and press enter.
When the Flash Player Settings Manager opens, go to the advanced tab, and
then tab twice,
and you should hear one of the following radio buttons as being checked.

Allow Adobe to install updates (recommended)
Notify me to install updates
Never check for updates (not recommended)

If the first one is checked, then you probably will not be aware of updates
taking place.
If the second one is checked, then you should be notified each time an
update is available.

If you want to find the version number of your flash player, press the
keystroke
Insert +Control + the letter V.

After you have finished, simply use Alt + F4 to close the Settings Manager,
there are no apply or okay buttons.
I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and Jaws 16 latest build.

HTH,
Rick Justice