Hello list,

There’s this guitar learning site I go to to pick up new pieces. I’ve
usually access it through IE (latest version) and have had no issue
accessing the flash content. However, when I visit the same page in Firefox,
I cannot for the life of me locate the flash to start playing the video. My
Flash is updated to the most recent release for both browsers. My sighted
wife has taken a look at the screen and says that there are no alerts or
notices of something being blocked or that is in need of enabling. I’ve also
disabled any flash blocker extensions in Firefox, but still no go. She can
innitiate playback and pause and so on without any problems.

Can anyone else take a crack at this and see if they can access the flash
section? I’m going to provide a link to a random lesson. Not a particular
one, but I tried playing it earlier and had no luck doing so.

http://www.flamencoclassguitar.com/video.html?v=om7oi7n1M7nfK

This site is by default in Spanish, but they do offer an English language
version. A link to a random lesson in English:
http://www.flamencoclassguitar.com/en/video.html?v=VI9X517Raop5j

This person also has a YouTube channel to which I am also subscribed and
while I can access the same lessons with YouTube, I find it easier to locate
the piece I want to learn on his site and then from within the flash choose
to play it in YouTube instead of dealing with YouTube’s cluttered page from
the start.

I’m running the latest JFW 16 and my flash recognition is enabled.

Thanks,