Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 6:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] New to the group

Hi I am new to the  group.

After  years of being a half dozen versions behind on JAWS and outdated
windows  and other stuff. I am finally  pretty much up to date. I am sure I
will learn a lot  from this group.

I am running JAWS professional  16  and windows 7.

I found the transition from XP to windows 7 not that much  trouble

Some of you might know me  from the BHM list.

Regards

 Robert