I could not come up with a really good description of what's going on with my computers and GMail and Thunderbird email. I'll try and describe the issue and maybe someone here can give me a reason for the problem and a solution. Today I opened up Thunderbird on my secondary computer. I wanted to look at the address book. Well of course Thunderbird opened in the inbox which wasn't a problem. It even downloaded some emails because I forgot to set Thunderbird to off line mode. When I closed my secondarry computer and returned to my primary computer there was zero messages in the inbox even though I had not deleted those messages in the inbox. Those undeleted messages I discovered had been transfered to my secondary Thunderbird inbox. So what I am saying everytime I open up Thunderbird on my secondary PC emails in the inbox on my primary PC get's transfered to the other computer. The inbox on the primary computer will then show zero messages in the inbox. Why is this happening and what can I do about it.