I have also had trouble with Amazon. However, I believe Amazon may have made changes that make JAWS work more difficult.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
luc...@ct.metrocast.net

Blaise Pascal

On 1/19/2015 9:25 PM, T. Civitello wrote:
Ever since I installed Jaws version 16 using the Amazon web site has become a
challenge. The accessible site is better than the regular site. I can count on
IE 10 crashing when I navigate through the site. Anyone else having this
problem Running Windows 7.  Tom

---