Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 6:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] comcast support email

anyone know the direct email address for comcast? you usually can get it after comcast replies to you after filling out their support email form. I have not done so because the form is inaccessible in that they have a capcha where you must enter the numbers and letters you see to submit your email request.
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee