Hello all, I am taking a course where we are learning the Microsoft
Office Suite of applications on an advanced level and we are using an
online training site called my IT lab made by Pearson Education. The
website is mostly navigable however one of the things we have to do
are Windows-based simulation labs. We complete these sim labs in my IT
lab using something called the Enlite simulation lab. When I enter it,
it comes up with this my IT lab desktop window which is supposed to be
the simulation environment but navigating with my arrow keys yields no
results with my JAWS 16. I activated the JAWS cursor and then all I
get are unlabeled graphics. I happened to use the left mouse button on
one of these graphics and it caused JAWS to read the task I was
supposed to complete. No amount of hitting enter or left mouse button
or right mouse button on the task or the graphics surrounding it in
JAWS cursor or PC cursor yields any result. I was just wondering if
anybody here has had any luck with this my IT lab simulation
environment or if there are any scripts anybody knows about. This is
for my class so I am trying to solve this problem as soon as I can so
I thought I would ask the list. Thanks in advance for any help. Best
regards, Jesse Tregarthen