Sounds to me like your computer needs a good scanning for malware. I have seen this happen before, and there is usually something infecting your computer to make these things happen. The JAWS items are not related to the sign in thing, but could be caused by the same thing. If you cannot find the culprit using your own virus and or malware software, then call Microsoft Accessibility and ask them to scan it using some of the tools that they have available to them.

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Tammy Freitag
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 5:57 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws is talking to much

--
Ok, Jaws 14 is talking my ears off.  When I type characters in Word
Pad on this HP laptop running Windows 8.2, Jaws says the character and
100%.  When I open the program, Jaws takes off reading everything on
the menu.  I don't know if there was some kind of update or what but
the ghost have even decided to make me log in when this computer is
left alone for a while.  Since I have rethought using a hammer on it,
what else can I do to put this back to normal?  Thanks so much!
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy