From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Robert Moore
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 3:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Program for saving Phone numbers?

Hi,
I down loaded this program and every time I try to open it from the desktop
I get a dialog box that says some thing to the affect that Phone book has
stopped running. A problem    occurred that cause the program to quit
running. Windows will close the program and look for a solution to the
problem.
Or some such thing.
I am running win 7 and  JAWS 16  and I   don't know if Ihave  32 or 64 bits,
or if that matters.
Any ideas??
 Robert