Hi,

I have switched from Outlook 2007 to 2013 and have been working on getting
the folder view adjusted.  I group items by conversation and have the groups
collapsed so that all I see when I arrow through the messages is the
conversation and the number of messages in that conversation.  I have
figured out how to do that in 2013 just fine.  But there is a lot of excess
information I'd prefer not to hear.  Here is what Jaws says when I read a
line in an outlook folder:

Group By: Collapsed: Conversation: [JAWS-Users] Program for saving Phone
numbers?: 1 item(s), 1 unread Collapsed

What I'd like to hear is just the conversation name and the number of
messages.  I don't need to hear the "group by" or " Collapsed".

Can anyone tell me how to make this adjustment?

Thanks.