List, I am a commcast customer and get Norton antivirus free. What is a good and strong anti malware program I can buy to deal with the malware problem? I have used the free malware programs but they do not really clean up everything.
thank you.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy" <bunchkinb...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2015 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how is Norton security suite

Lenny, when I first got my computer I used Norton, not knowing any better,
and it was totally inaccessible to me. I needed sighted help to do anything.
Since being on this list I found out that Vipre works pretty well and
switched to them with no problems. All this to say, I wouldn't advise it;
you will just be frustrated.  Judy & tallie