Have you installed the Blind Tunes scripts for Itunes?
Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Ming
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 9:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 16 can not work with ITunes 12.1

Hello,
When I press the f6 or tab to my apps list or music albums list,
Jaws just saying button when pressing up arrow an down arrow.

Ming
Skype: chungchiming9950

On 31 Jan, 2015, at 1:13 pm, Trish <patricia.zoell...@tx.rr.com> wrote:

Hi,

Can you explain how to revert back?
I am still using 11.4, but have some friends who have installed 12 and don't
like it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Lee" <klee...@gmail.com>