I contacted vipre and this is what they said about jaws and vipre 2015

My name is Michael, one of the techs here at ThreatTrack and thank you for
opening a Technical Support ticket.

Unfortunately, as of this moment, VIPRE Internet Security 2015 and VIPRE
Antivirus 2015 is not yet compatible with your screen reader. It has already
been submitted as a feature request and is already on the works but we do not
yet have a specific date on when the version would be released.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Michael Louis R. Cayan
Vipre Technical Support - ThreatTrack Security
http://support.threattracksecurity.com/support/home
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee