Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 11:25 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] internet explorer 11

I know I have sent this before but I have not gotten an answer as of
yet, so I am going to ask again.
In internet explorer 11 when you press the application key in the
context menu their is inspect element in the list what is it used for?
I have been searching to find out but I have not found an answer yet.
so If there is someone on the list that knows I will greatly appreciate
there help.