THANKS
I'm burning with windows explorer!

-----Original Message----- From: northstar1...@okiespirit.net Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2015 6:21 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] dvd flick the audio.ts folder really isn't needed. when you burn the video.ts folder to a dvd, it will have both video and audio. dvd flick will also burn the converted files for you if you go to the settings and set it to burn the dvd after creating the dvd files.