I apologize Lenny, I did mean to say Comcast. I have been working on some Gmail stuff today, and guess I got confused. I do use a comcast.net email account in WLM however, and I have the regular Spam and Deleted Items folders in my account. I am not sure why yours is appearing differently, maybe I can find something on this for you.

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2015 8:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Comcast trash folder

Thanks, not sure where to look this is a comcast.net not gmail. Will look
around

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Boyd
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2015 11:00 PM
To: JFW List

Lenny,

The Trash folder is usually a substitute for the Spam folder, not the
Deleted Items folder. If you do not have the Deleted items folder, then it
is most likely not setup to appear in WLM on the gmail.com website. If you
want to have this folder, then You can sign into your gmail account there
and set thisup under the labels item in the settings tab.