From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of TheHangMan
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2015 1:48 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Upgrading to Microsoft 2013

Hi,
You are going to have problems with outlook if your are using Jaws 14, When
selecting from the selective contact list and the main contact list.
I used control + K to help select on a new mail.

And alt + Period to select from my main contact list, which is the same as
using control + shift + B.

I had called freedom about almost a year ago and they are not going to fix
this problem, but instead told me to upgrade to jaws 15, at the present time
anyways...

                                        Jorge