hello;

a quick search yielded the following;

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Support/TechnicalSupport/Bulletin/1453

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 3:07 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] error message in tandem

A client of mine keeps getting this error when she enters a tandem code, and then tandem aborts. I have written tech support already but I figured while I wait I would ask on here to see if anybody ever experienced the same problem.

Error 2153054207 (0x8054ffff)

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked perfectly.