Trish,

Could you explain this a bit better, I'm confused.

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Trish
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:00 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] problem with mail delivery for
some members

hope it's not for my ISP. I had to trick TW in recognizing
this list as not being spam. This might help others, to put
this in the web address of their ISP mail, then also as
added protection, cause like why not, indicate not to be
blocked.
I'm not sure if I have bounced or not, but I have noticed in
past, it seems like my original email post to the list would
be very slow in coming.
There's tweaks one can do to the web mail from the server
side even if your not using that for your mail client.It
pretty much works on the same principal as junk mail, where
you desinate what is junk or not, you have that safe senders
list.