I haven't tried your switching to the jaws cursor yet, and it's only my laptop where the link won't open any longer, and as I said, it's only my school's video page that the single link won't open. I can go to another school's video page, and the link operates just fine, which makes no sense to me.

-----Original Message----- From: Kimber Gardner
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 5:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] single link won't open

Have you tried routing the jaws cursor to the link then left clicking?

Just out of curiosity, is the link working for colleagues who don't use jaws?

On 2/22/15, Tom <tclar...@gmail.com> wrote:
I belong to a sports webstream service for the school where I work, and
recently the "watch" link to open the webstream video has stopped working,
but this same link will open on the same webstream service for other
schools. all the other links on my schools webstream page function when hit,
just not this one, but this link does work on the webstream page for other
schools that use this service. what I need to know is, is there another way
to open this link, other than just hitting "enter"? jaws 12, vista

Kimberly