I'm just glad I waited till Apple figured out the fix.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
luc...@ct.metrocast.net

Blaise Pascal

On 2/24/2015 1:12 PM, diane giannetti wrote:
Just to let all of you know, the updated version of ITunes 12.1.1.4 works
well with jaws 16.  My friend has windows 7 and I have windows 8 and there
is no probem with either one. I would like to take the time to thank Apple
for the great work that they have done for us.