>From the regular fb site, simply type the at sign which is shift and number
two under the function keys along with their name.
You can down arrow and press enter once you find the name.
I say down arrow because after pressing the @ sign and the first letter of
the name, it might not be the person you are looking for, unless you type
the entire name and then it will pick it up.  It's kind of like how the auto
complete works in outlook.
The mobile site on m.facebook.com site takes a little longer so I just tag
from the regular site.
Here is how you tag from the mobile site, if you have a day to spair...
After typing the post, don't press enter, simply down arrow and there will
be unlabled buttons, press spacebar on the last one, then the next thing you
will need to do is press the letter b to navigate by buttons, and press
spacebar on the first unlabeled button and then you will be in a dialog with
your friends name, check the box of the friend you would like to tag, press
x to navigate from checkbox to checkbox, press b until you here done, press
spacebar, then press b until you here post and press spacebar to post the
post.
>From the mobile site, when you read it back, if you were to let's say tag
me, it will say, Kathy pinstock with Kimsan song and then whatever you
posted.
On the regular site, it will just say the persons name wherever you tagged
them, for example, this is my post I am sending to link Kathy pingstop so I
hope she doesn't think I am weird for writing such a stupid post.
I hope that helps.

 "Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty and persistence." Colin Powell