Good Morning,

I am not really asking about how to do this, but what I need to know is, if I
perform this action will it remove existing cookies that need to stay there in
order for me to log into sites that require passwords/user names?

I know in the past my credit union bank would always have to send me an email
with a temp pass to log back into the site. I was told to not remove the cookie
placed on computer so I can log in each time.
I figure if it keeps one, it should keep them all that require this cookie
recognition.

This is for OS 7 with IE 10

Appreciate any help before I do something I might regret

Trish