Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 6:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] deleting email clients from wlm

yes, that's what I meant, but not all of us know how to get to the account
list

-----Original Message----- From: Javad Hoseini
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 8:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

What do you mean by "Email Clients"? Do you mean email accounts?  Deleting
email accounts is easy indeed. Just right-click on the account name and
press Remove Account.

جواد حسینی
انجمن پژوهشی آسیب های بینایی (راوی)
Research Association For Visual Impairments
www.IranRAVI.com