From: Alan Robbins
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2015 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws and tablets

Steve,

This is great news if actually true? Where did you hear/find
this information? It is very hard for me to believe that
Microsoft would be giving all those free upgrades away. I
did not get any info on a free upgrade from Win 7 to 8. I do
know the upgrade from 8 to 8.1 was free. Anyway, let me know

Best,
Al