From: Humberto Rodriguez
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2015 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws stutters and Win 7 repeats action

Hello Mike:

Thank you very much!  You are right, that was it!
I feel stupid now for not having thought of it, but that is precisely the
reason lists such as this one are so great, it releases mental blocks.  I
have no idea how that got changed, but am very glad the problem is solved,
it was annoying.

Thanks again,

Humberto