Updated authorization and all is well, thanks.  Tom

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Damery
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 6:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Help

Tom,

What you describe, indicates that JAWS is not finding the license key for 16 on your machine. So, it defaults to 40 minute demo which is considered a Professional version. If you are not successful updating the authorization via the JAWS Help menu, please contact customer support as Kimber suggested. I'm sure this can be quickly remedied.

Regards,
Eric