From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 6:37 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] microsoft to the rescue

Well this time it only took about 20 minutes. There were quite a few default
settings messed up. Links in emails should go to one of two places depending if
they are a web link or email link. For some reason both were trying to go to
the same place. Although internet explorer is my default at one place it tried
to send to google chrome in another and chrome was removed.
She like the other tech was very plesant and very helpful.
I do not think that this had to do with any changes made yesterday. Last week I
was toying with google chrome and think that is when it became messed up. It
really does not matterit is working fine now.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R For answers to frequently
asked questions about this list visit: