What about Zipre antivirus?

-----Original Message----- From: Shane Hecker
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 4:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] AVG Virus protection

Interesting you say that about missing threats. I worked on a computer
at my church which had over 100 viruses on it and Microsoft Security
Essentials didn't pick up any of them. According to MSE, the computer
was fully protected. AVG found and removed all of them. As to being a
hog, it may not be one when it is running in the background but it sure
takes a long time compared to AVG to do a whole computer scan.

Shane