Maria Campbell
luc...@ct.metrocast.net

Blaise Pascal

On 3/28/2015 12:52 PM, Trish wrote:
This is showing in my system's tray instead of my last name which always
appeared as:

Zoellers internet access

So I right clicked on it, I found several interesting items, one being my name
as listed here, then as I tab across, I come to an item stating to merge all
networks the ok/cancel.

So I am wondering why this is showing instead of my name and should I merge it?

I checked on my iPhone and iPad, they both show the Zoellers internet access.
This isn't affecting internet as far as I can tell today.

Just wanted to run this by the list if anyone could shed any light?

Thanks,

Trish

OS 7 home/Jaws 16