Hi Group,

I received a PDF file in an email.  When I open the attached file a box
opened up on top of the document. I can get JAWS to read it but I cannot get
JAWS to move around on the Adobe box.  I have a little vision and can blow
up the screen and I can see the  document is under this other Adobe box. On
this Adobe box it has things like Adobe Create Pack, Export PDF, Sign in,
Select files to convert, and other tings on this box. When I close the box
that is on top of the PDF file it then goes blank and the document is not
there but Adobe is still open.   I have open other PDF files on my  Win 7,
pc running JAWS 16.  So does anyone have any ideas on how I go about opening
this PDF file. I would like some step by step instructions as I don't
understand all these PDF files and Adobe.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ed