That is what I understood from your comment.

-----Original Message----- From: Blackwell, Clifford
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 9:31 AM
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com'
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MalwareBytes Pro Myth and Anti-Virus Recommendations

Just one word in defense. I wasn't recommending Malware Byite pro as an anti virus program. I was merely clarifying that it's protection is "real time" rather than an after the fact as it is in the free version. I thought I was indicating that it should be run in conjunction with an antivirus program and wouldn't be incompatible with that.

As for the accessibility, I can't/won't really comment on that. It is, to some extent, in the eyes of the user.