Hi Flor,

Below are some steps for labeling graphics manually & automatically:

Creating a Graphic Label Manually
To practice creating a Graphic Label, use HJPad. To launch HJPad go to
Start, Programs, JAWS X (where X is the JAWS version number), Run HJPad.

Using the Graphics Labeler is easy, but before you start ensure that you
have speak graphics verbosity turned on. Follow these steps to be sure:

With HJPad open, press INSERT+V to bring up the Verbosity dialog box.
Press G to move to the Graphics Verbosity item in the list box.
Press the SPACEBAR until you hear JAWS say, "All graphics," and then press
ENTER.
Now that all graphics will be spoken, you are ready to find a graphic to
label.

Press the NUM PAD MINUS key to activate the JAWS cursor.
Tip: To navigate to the toolbar, first press PAGE UP to move to the top of
the window, and then press HOME to move to the top, left.

Use the arrow keys to move to the first toolbar button. You will hear,
"Graphic XXX." XXX can indicate any number.
Press INSERT+G to open the Graphics Labeler.
When the Graphics Labeler is opened, the focus is in the edit field, where
you should enter the label for the graphic. It will contain the graphic
number.
Press the delete key to remove the number then, type the name for your
graphic.
Press the TAB key to move to the Braille label field. Here you can enter a
label for a Braille display.
Next press the TAB key to move to a group of radio buttons that will let you
determine where you want to save the label, in the application file, default
file, or both files.  Choose the application file.
Press ENTER to activate your graphic label.
Note: To edit a graphic label, use the same procedure that you would to
create a new graphic label, and just change the name of the label in the
Graphics
Labeler when it opens. To delete a graphic label, do the same, but delete
the name in the Graphics Labeler.

Back

 Next

Using the Auto Graphics Labeler
The Auto Graphics Labeler assigns a text label to all graphics that are
associated with ToolTips. A ToolTip is a brief description of a graphic that
appears
on the screen as you point to the graphic with your mouse.

To activate the Auto Graphics Labeler, open the desired application, and
press CTRL+INSERT+G.

JAWS will attempt to label all graphics. Do not move the mouse or press any
keys on the keyboard until JAWS states that the Auto Graphics Labeler is
finished.
When JAWS finishes, it will announce the newly labeled graphics.

After using the Auto Graphics Labeler, you can use CTRL+INSERT+SHIFT+G to
bring up the Select Graphic to Click Dialog box. With this dialog box, you
can
use your arrow keys to move through the available graphics, and then press
the TAB key to move to the OK button and press ENTER to activate the graphic
you selected.

Flor, I just had to manually label some graphics for a program the other day
& it was relatively easy but, sometimes labeling graphics can be very
tedeous & a total pain in the A**!  LOL  LOL  Good luck!
  Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.