Hello,

Although the "Paste special" command is Alt+CTRL+P you can add the "Paste
and keep text only" command to your quick access toolbar and then use Alt
with the number representing the position of the command on the toolbar.  In
order to do this:

1.  When in Word 2010 press Alt+F, followed by Alt+T to go to the Word
options.
2.  Press q to move to the quick access toolbar category.
3.  Tab to the "Choose commands from:" combo box" and press A to get to the
All Commands option.
4.  Tab to the list of commands and press the letter P and then use a couple
page down commands.  You can then use up arrow key until you find the "Paste
and keep text only" command.
5.  Tab to the Add button and use spacebar.
6.  Tab about three times and you will find the list of commands on the
quick access toolbar.  Find out what number in the list the newly added
command occupies.  If you have a list of three items then it might be number
3.  If you have a list of five items then it might be number 5.
7.  Tab to OK and press spacebar.

Your command can now be used by using the Alt key with the number that
applies to the "Paste and keep text only" command.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net