You're not serious, are you?

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, Musician, and pioneer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joey Lamperis" <joeylampe...@gmail.com>
To: "jaws-users-list" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 07:52 AM
Subject: [Bulk] [JAWS-Users] please call me for discussion

Hi listers,

Please have one of your admins call me at 630-797-6207 so I can
discuss something that would need to be done.

The issue I am having with a third party and Jaws is I cannot use
insert+ctrl+v for MalwareBytes version.
It closes when doing a scan and fixing problems.
They sent me to trial twice, and nothing worked.
Database information is stuck using Jaws and progress bars.
You might want to have the admins take it to court because they do not
follow accessibility guidines.

Also Has anyone used PCMatic with Jaws.
I know that was a scam as seen on tv put out, does anybody use it.

Your list member,

Joseph Lamperis