Hi Broe’s, do any of you guys know if the latest version of SuperAntiSpyware is
accessible with jaws? I’ve wrote to them several times, and those idiots give
me the run around, by telling me that  it’s accessible with jaws because it’s
compatible with windows 8, and I told them, that it wasn’t, because back in the
year of 2008, when they had version 4.5 or earlier, I purchased a lifetime
license, and they just had an update recently