From: abdulaziz dapilin
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Copying and Pasting from a Webpage

Thanks Mike. But I forgot to tell you that, because I have loading
speed issues with IE, most of the time I use Firefox. There were no
problems with selecting and copying contents when I am using IE. I am
just trying to find ways how to solve it with Firefox. However, I
tried the steps described with the latest version of that browser, and
because the "select and copy full content using onscreen highlight"
option was already selected by default, toggling it was for no help.
-with Firefox, it did not work.
Is there a way to select and copy full web contents from Firefox? Is
it possible to do that with JAWS?

ABDULAZIZ DAPILIN
Zamboanga City, Philippines