Hello:
How do I stop ff from stating/asking me to prevent from asking this
site to install yotta yotta? Sorry, I don't remember the exact message
that pops up each time, but I tried installing that plain oh favorites
from the link below; however, I keep getting that message.  It says to
press alt a which Ive done but how would I know if it allowed it, or
if it even installed? Nothing happens after pressing alt a.
I'm using latest jfw and latest ff. thanks.