From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Kingsbury
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 11:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Downloading Jaws Help DAISY files

Hi George,

I tried this and it only seems to deal with updates to the Jaws program
itself, not missing training modules. It said I was all updated, which is
correct for my Jaws version, but I know I have training modules I have not
yet downloaded. With Jaws 14 and before, it was exactly as you say and I
liked having the choice because there are modules I didn't want. Maybe an
eventual FS Reader 4 will bring us back this good feature of FS2. I train
other blind people who really need these and don't yet have the skills to do
loads of downloading. Easy access to training materials matter less for me,
but beginning Jaws users should have all the training modules  available in
the easiest way possible. When I tell them that these modules are a great
resource, but unfortunately, they will have to do 20 individual downloads to
get them, it is not the right message to pass along.

David