I'm using Jaws latest and windows 7 64 bit. It appears the latest version of Dropbox v3.4.3 has changed. Now, when I hit enter on dropbox from the system tray I get a context menu where the first item is open. When I enter on open sometimes I get the list of folders and other times I get what appears to me as a splash screen but not the folders. However, it's never consistent. If I hit the alt key I'll get the system menu for move minimize and at other times I'll get the folders. Is there a fix?