Just use the keystroke control+f, while using the F
S Reader.

-----Original Message----- From: The Iowa Gal
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 6:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem with Jaws Find in FS Reader

Hi list,

I'm using Jaws 15 with FS Reader 3.0. In attempting to use the Jaws Find
command in a DAISY text-only book, Jaws puts me at the beginning of the book
no matter what word I am trying to find. I am searching within the document
pane with the window maximized. Unloading and restarting Jaws does not help,
nor does closing and restarting FS Reader. I never had such a problem with
FS Reader 2.0 and, frankly, I am regretting upgrading to 3.0.
Can someone help me resolve this issue or, lacking a solution, is it
possible for me to revert to FS Reader 2.0?

Thanks much,
Norma