From: Kimsan
To: jaws-users
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 10:52 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] fire fox and clickable

I'm continuing my switch over to firefox.  I'm tired of being on ie, coming
across a capcha, then needing to launch firefox, so why not just use the
darn thing it its entirety.  Here's my question.

How do I stop jaws from announcement of clickable every time I press down
arrow on a webpage?

The closest I found was on click in the html tab in the sound schemes, but
that doesn't sound right.