you are very welcome!

-----Original Message----- From: Pauline Dalton Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:55 AM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows Media Player Hot Keys

Hi Kevin,

Thank you ever so much.
This is exactly what I was looking for.

Pauline

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Lee Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 12:24 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows Media Player Hot Keys
The following hotkeys are available in Windows Media Player:

In all areas:
Use Tab and Shift+Tab to navigate through the buttons and controls on the screen.

In the Play Control Group:
To play and pause the currently playing media, use Control+P.
To stop the currently playing media, use Control+S.
To rewind the currently playing media, use Control+Shift+B.
To fast forward the currently playing media, use Control+Shift+F.
To move to the previous media, Use Control+B.
To move to the next media, use Control+F.
To mute sound, use F7.
To decrease volume, use F8.
To increase volume, use F9.
To jump to the Now Playing List, use Alt+Control+L.

In the Now Playing list:
To toggle Play/pause, use Space.
To get a menu of choices for the current item in the list, use the Context Menu or Applications key.

In the Library area:
To jump to the Task Center main selection tree, use Alt+Control+M.
To jump to the playlist where media can be added, use Alt+Control+L.
To set a point from which to drag media from the library tree list, use Control+C.
To drop media into the playlist, use Control+V.

When burning a CD/DVD:
To start the burn process, use Alt+b.
To stop the burn process, use Alt+s.
To edit the Play list, use Alt+A.
To set Sync settings, use Alt+C.

When ripping a CD:
To start the ripping process, use Alt+C.
To stop the ripping process, use Alt+S.
To find the album information, use Alt+A.
To view the album information, use Alt+I.

When synchronizing:
To start and stop the sync process, use Alt+S.
To set sync settings, use Alt+C.

Press Escape to close this window

-----Original Message----- From: Pauline Dalton