This morning, my husband said that 10 was offered as free down load on 8.1. I don't think he is going to hurry for it, but I kind of hope he gets it, since that is what I intend to get.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 5:05 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Thanks Valiant8086 for exciting me about Windows 10

I am so glad that we will be able to use this pc in files explorer
with Windows 10 as I love in 8.1.  Thanks for telling me that 10 is
not totally getting rid of the layout that I love in 8.1!  I love that
the app screen will still be there.  Life is great and I am blessed to
have all of you on this list to turn to for advice but also
friendship.