From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Charles Flint
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 10:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MSE cuts JAWS off

I am just a very simple computer user. This is the worst upgrade Jaws have ever
come out with! And there Tech Support has become the most Grumpy that I have
ever known it to be.
They should repay us for the total downgrade for all of the trouble that it
sets us back. I loved Jaws and most of their tech support prior to this
upgrade. They now seem to have the most meanness of any support company I have
ever dealt with in all of my years of Blindness! About 15.