hi all,

My wife has a problem with her braille display and I have never used one. She
describes her problem below. If someone could help us it would be greatly
appreciated.

I have a Focus 80 braille display here.  Yesterday, our kitten found his way
onto my desk and altered a setting; I do not know how to fix it, but I think
it is a simple thing.

When I read and use the long button on the right-hand side of the display, I
could move through documents line by line without any problem.  Now, the
cursor will stop midway through a word and in order to move it along, I need
to use the arrow keys on the keyboard.  I also see a "scrdn" that appears
which was never there before.

Can anyone help me get rid of the "scrdn" and get this display to read line
by line again so that I can move smoothly through a document without seeing
that "scrdn?"

I am not too technical so please be specific to help me along if you
wouldn't mind.

Many thanks,
Stephanie