I am using W7, outlook 2010 and latest jaws and I am having a problem that
is very annoying.  Jaws will often tell me that internet explorer has
stopped working.  When this happens I still have jaws but all navagation
stops working.   Jaws tells me to press Alt "N" and I do this but nothing
happens and often I have to reboot but sometimes if I fumble around long
enough it will start working again.I am using IE 11and I would like to know
if I uninstall IE11 will my browser go back to IE 10?  I have been thinking
of trying this but I do not want to get myself into a bigger mess than I am
already in   .  I did a system restore but it didn't help. .  Any
suggestions will be greatly appreciated.