Well that worked nicely. Great tip. Thanks much.
On 5/5/2015 4:34 AM, Maria Campbell wrote:
There is a lot I like about Thunderbird, but there is a lot I don't know how to manage myself. Forwards is one of those things. My work around is to go ahead and forward, then page down past the gobble-dee-gook you speak of till I get to the crux of the message;then I press the control plus shift plus home page to select it, I delete it, which makes the forwarded message all better again.
A bit of a pain, but it works.
I wish someone would do a real good tutorial on Thunderbird.