From: Pinky
To: JAWS-Users-List 2
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 10:15 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question on JAWS update

Hi Group,

I updated my JAWS 16 to 16.0.2339 version.  Is this the latest JAWS 16
version.  Also when I updated I had to reenter my JAWS hot key to get JAWS
to start up with the hot key.  I guess I was wondering why by just updated
JAWS why would I have to setup my JAWS hot key again when I already had it
setup?

I am also wondering what other settings JAWS changed after updating.  Has
anyone else experience any of these changes when just doing the JAWS 16
update from the website?

Thanks for any info on this subject.

Ed