Couldn't you use the Pass Through key of Insert number 3, before you do your other keystroke?
Vicky

-----Original Message----- From: Dave Carlson
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 6:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS script to disable Ctrl + Shift + D keystrokeinspecific Excel workbook

Dave,

I could tell you how to disable that keystroke when using Excel, but not
sure if it can be done only for a particular workbook. That sounds like a
Freedom Scientific Technical Support question for
supp...@freedomscientific.com or a call to 727-803-8600.

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, Musician, and pioneer

----- Original Message ----- From: "DH" <neo...@gmail.com>